Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sweet Sherrie Yvonne's Ukulele Paradise-My New Teaching Page!

I love Weebly as it's so easy to get a site going there! I started off this year by offering lessons in banjo & mandolin,thinking I'd have a pile of students by now,but this was not the case. To date,I have 1 mandolin student. So,I started looking over the clues given me by the Universe to see where my destiny lies. Last Xmas,I got a reso uke. This year,early,I was gifted 2 fixer upper banjo ukes. My most popular blog? This one. OK-I'm a little dense. (No comments from the peanut gallery) So I no longer offer banjo lessons,I do still take mandolin students,in addition to classical guitar students,however my main focus in teaching is now ukulele. (Including baritone!) 
    I feel like a weight has been lifted off me now that I decided to do this. If you'd care to visit the site & share it with your uke friends,click Sweet Sherrie Yvonne's Ukulele Paradise and have a look around. I adopted a surfy theme,wanting to stay true to my Native Californian beach roots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment